We are going to analyze a very simple pattern through which we will see:
- General aspects of a pattern: materials, abbreviations, filling and finishing of the piece.
- Use of the different types of rows to give rise to the following figures: oval, perfect sphere, thin and elongated shape with variation of size and simple, triangular shape crocheted into spiral and straight way, half sphere, elongated irregular shape, flat circle, lineal shape.
- Form an edge in the fabric.
- Losing stitches by crocheting in straight.
- Calculation of the sequences that we use in the increasing and decreasing rounds: combinations of stitches.